Last Updated: 10th February, 2019
If you believe in good faith that any material(s) hosted by LivMo infringe your copyright, please provide the written information requested below. We pledge to handle all notices and complaints in a timely manner.
Please provide LivMo, the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work you note to be infringed.
- Identification of the material you claim is infringing the copyrighted work, and information that will allow us to locate that material on the Website, such as a link to the infringing material.
- Your contact information so that we can reply to your complaint, including your full name, email address and contact number.
- Include the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that the material that is claimed as copyright infringement is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and I am the copyright owner, or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- The notice must be signed by the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Notices of claims of copyright infringement on this website should be mailed to:
- LivMo, Inc. (℅ The Lumenere Group)
- 150 Beach Road Singapore, 189720
with a copy to:
- E-mail: LivMo@GoLivMo.com
We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice. Also, please note that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys fees) if you make a false claim of copyright infringement.
LivMo will review and address all notices that comply with the requirements above.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable law, LivMo has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at LivMo’s sole discretion, subscribers or account holders who are deemed to be repeat infringers.
LivMo may also at its sole discretion limit access to the website and/or terminate the accounts of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.