This Beginner Angler’s Course aims to introduce fishing to those interested in trying out fishing or searching for a new hobby.
It will be completed within a day on the scenic Lazarus Island, one of Singapore’s best kept secrets. You will learn both the basic theory and practical aspects of fishing during a weekend getaway. Upon completion of the course, you will be able to use a fishing setup confidently and know how to handle a fish that is caught.
PRE-COURSE EXPERIENCE: No experience required but we do recommend that you do not have any phobia of standing near the sea.
- INSTRUCTOR TO NUMBER OF STUDENTS: 1:10
- Minimum 6 students are required for the course to be conducted. Groups and individuals will be combined to form a class.
- AGE: All ages from 5 years old and above. (5-12 year olds must be accompanied by at least an adult who is taking the course.)
- Please take note of the instructions on your e-ticket.
- In light of the recent Covid-19 situation, please click here for information on social distancing measures & safety protocols.