Learn how to put a pot on your wheel and make your own mini ceramic goods. Unleash your imagination by applying paints and brushes to your range of colors!
Your workshop will include a 3-piece mini ceramic pot decoration package that can accommodate small plants or knick knacks. After the class, you get to bring your masterpiece home with you.
Enjoy your workshop in a comfortable and conducive studio room with your friends and family.
- All mini pots made by the participants during the workshop will have to be fired in studio’s kiln and that would take roughly 3 to 4 weeks.
- Participants would need to return to the same venue after 3 to 4 weeks to collect their finished pots
- Tourists visiting Singapore would need to pay for overseas shipping if they will not be in Singapore by the time their pots are ready for collection
- The merchant will handle and treat your handmade items with professional care but do take note that the studio and its staff would not be held responsible for damages or loss incurred to your ceramic pieces during the handling and ﬁring
- It is understood that the ﬁring is dependent on the integrity of the clay during the workshop, hence the end products after ﬁring may not meet expectations.
- By agreeing to participate in this workshop, the studio will not be held responsible for any loss of personal belongings or injuries sustained in the duration of the session
Please take note of the instructions on your e-ticket.
HEALTH & SAFETY:
This Creator has implemented safety distancing measures in light of the Covid-19 situation.