Learn how to put a pot on your wheel and make your own mini ceramic goods. Unleash your imagination by applying paints and brushes to your range of colors!
Your workshop will include a 3-piece mini ceramic pot decoration package that can accommodate small plants or knick knacks. After the class, you get to bring your masterpiece home with you.
Enjoy your workshop in a comfortable and conducive studio room with your friends and family.
- The voucher is only valid on the specified date and time.
- Participants must be aged 12+ to participate in this activity.
- All mini pots made by the participants during the workshop will have to be fired in studio’s kiln and that would take roughly 3 to 4 weeks
- Participants would need to return to the same venue after 3 to 4 weeks to collect their finished pots
- Tourists visiting Singapore would need to pay for overseas shipping if they will not be in Singapore by the time their pots are ready for collection
- The merchant will handle and treat your handmade items with professional care but do take note that the studio and its staff would not be held responsible for damages or loss incurred to your ceramic pieces during the handling and ﬁring
- It is understood that the ﬁring is dependent on the integrity of the clay during the workshop, hence the end products after ﬁring may not meet expectations
- By agreeing to participate in this workshop, the studio will not be held responsible for any loss of personal belongings or injuries sustained during the session.
- Please wear clothes that you do not mind getting a bit dirty.
- You can enter the venue directly with this voucher.
- Address – 475 Geylang Road Singapore 389434.
- Experience time – 10am
- Tour stops and highlights: The local operator will start with a 15 minutes demonstration by the English-speaking Pottery Instructor. Participants will be taught how to wheel-throw miniature clay vessels and experiment with different forms on a tiny pottery wheel. Various decorative and colouring techniques will also be introduced using special ceramic underglazes so participants have the creative reins on the style of their pots. They will have roughly 2.5 hours to fully experience the wheel and clay and can make up to 3 mini pots, fully glazed. Every participant will be provided with an electric pottery wheel, tools, clay, underglazes and an apron. There will be refreshments such as fruit-infused iced water available for free flow during the workshop. At the end of the workshop, all participants will be given a complimentary artisanal mini wooden tray to bring home which can be used to display their finished pots
HEALTH & SAFETY:
- All persons entering the Attraction must have their mask on at all times.
- All persons must practice safe distancing of minimum 1 metre in the attraction.