A YACHT BASED ANGLER COURSE
The yacht based Novice Angler’s Course is catered for keen beginner anglers who want to learn more about fishing out at sea. You will be taught the skills of hunting bigger fish on a yacht where the conditions are much tougher compared to fishing on land as you will be affected by the wind, the current and undulating seabed. You will also learn how to tie one more advance knot which can last prolonged fights with strong predatory fish.
It will be a unique experience to learn something new in the most unusual classroom environment.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Must have attended Beginner Angler’s Course
- NUMBER OF INSTRUCTOR TO STUDENTS: 1:6
- Minimum 4 students are required for the course to be conducted. Groups and individuals will be combined to form a class.
- AGE: Child who is 12 years old and below will have to share a rod with an adult who is also taking the course for safety reasons.
- Please take note of the instructions on your e-ticket.
- In light of the recent Covid-19 situation, please click here for information on social distancing measures & safety protocols.