Known as the daredevil’s paradise, Six Flags Magic Mountain has over 100 attractions packed into the 260-acre park and is undoubtedly the best location for anyone who enjoys rollercoasters, wild free-falling drops and other (literally!) adrenaline pumping and hair-raising trips.
If you’re one of those who enjoy a exciting coaster, attractions such as Goliath, the Apocalypse and even DC-themed rides like BATMAN: The Adventure, Green Lantern: First Flight and more can certainly make your stomach drop. Pro tip: get ready to get wet cause Roaring Rapids and Jet Stream will leave you soaked to the bones!
If you have kids or are looking for a little something on the mellow side, visit Bugs Bunny World and get on the rides! There are also shows you can watch, a wide range of dining options and even more shopping opportunities. There’s so much to see, seek and enjoy.
Bring the whole gang to enjoy a full day of non-stop fun at one of Southern California’s most popular theme parks.
- Child ticket: Age 3-12
- Infants aged 0-2 can enter the park for free
- Children aged 0-17 must be accompanied by a paying adult or guardian
- Lost, stolen, or destroyed day passes will not be replaced
- Park closed on 25 Dec (Christmas Day)
HOW TO USE:
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- You must redeem this voucher for your entry ticket
- The park normally operates between 10:30am-10:00pm, but it varies depending on the date
- Since park hours are updated periodically, we strongly suggest that you check the official calendar on the morning of your visit to reconfirm the park’s opening hours
Please take note of the instructions on your e-ticket.