(Note: This ticket allows you admission to the Flower Dome & Cloud Forest)
Explore the Nordic countries at Gardens by the Bay’s Poinsettia Wishes floral display this Christmas.
With creative direction by the Ambassador of Denmark, Her Excellency Dorte Bech Vizard, this year’s yuletide display lends a Christmas twist to iconic landmarks in the Nordic region.
DISTINCT NORDIC ARCHITECTURE
See if you can spot the distinct architecture of the Bolgen building in Denmark, Santa Claus Village in Finland, Hallgrimskirkja church in Iceland, Vennesla library in Norway and Triangeln train station in Sweden, interwoven with scenes of Yuletide like Santa’s post office to the reindeer station.
Scattered along the way, Nordic gnomes called Nisse adds a whimsical, fairy tale touch to a sea of poinsettia’s and winter flowers.
GARDENS BY THE BAY
is a lush tropical greenland located in the Southern area of Singapore. This massive greenhouse comprises of distinctive waterfront gardens
- Bay South, the largest of the three gardens houses conservatories and includes the iconic Supertrees.
- Bay East, the second largest is open to the public and is a waterfront garden.
- Bay Central is the garden which links Bay South to Bay East.
- The Flower Dome is the largest glass greenhouse in the world. Nothing ever stays the same with the ever changing flowers and plants!
- The Cloud Forest is an exhibit high up in the sky, constantly veiled in mist and fog, learn about rare plants and diverse vegetation.
- Tickets are valid for 90 days from date of issue but are for single entry only.
- Please follow the instructions on your e-ticket.