(Note: This experience price consists of 1 x admission into Canopy Park)
SPACE TO UNWIND
Canopy Park, located at the topmost level (L5) of Jewel, welcomes the young and young at heart with an array of exciting play attractions.
From mazes to bouncing nets, it’s all fun. Take a stroll along creative garden trails, glide down giant slides or hide in bowls of gentle mist. Spend hours at play, or simply relax at one of many charming diners.
A PLAYGROUND FOR EVERYONE
Jewel’s top floor is a 14,000 sqm recreational wonderland for all. Play or dine under the sparkling glass canopy amidst luscious foliage.
ADMISSION TO CANOPY PARK INCLUDES:
- Discovery Slides
- Foggy Bowls
- Petal Garden
- Topiary Walk
SEPARATE ADMISSION CHARGES APPLY TO:
- Canopy Bridge – Suspended 23 metres above ground, take a walk on the Canopy Bridge for a gripping vantage point. With a glass bottom at the centre portion and fog emitted at both ends, experience what it feels like to walk among the clouds. Please select this admission in the additional options menu.
- Hedge Maze – Have a field day weaving your way through Singapore’s largest hedge maze. Be rewarded with a bird’s eye view of the maze’s intricate windings when you reach the watch tower at its core. Please select this admission in the additional options menu.
- Mirror Maze – The Mirror Maze boasts a unique cover of greenery branching overhead, creating the illusion of endless bowers before you. Please select this admission in the additional options menu.
- Manulife Sky Nets (Bouncing) – Experience the thrill of being almost weightless as you leap about this giant net! Stretching 250 metres long, even little ones can safely indulge in free play. At its highest point 8 metres above the Canopy Park, you’ll feel like you can reach the sky. Please select this admission in the additional options menu.
- Manulife Sky Nets (Walking) – Suspended across a void, this is one walk you won’t forget. A taut web 25 metres above ground affords an indescribable sensation of lightness. Please select this admission in the additional options menu.
Please take note of the instructions on your e-ticket.