CAST YOUR VERY OWN PIECES OF LUXURIOUS JEWELLERY PIECES
LEARN THE BASIC TECHNIQUES OF WAX CARVING & METAL CASTING
Each student will get a block of wax in which they'll carve into a piece of jewellery. The piece of carved wax model is then impressed onto silicone in which will then be the mold in which molten metal is poured into.
Discover the many techniques employed in the jewellery industry, including 3D printing.Make your own mold from a variety of charms/rings provided, or bring your very own item (these items must be able to fit into a toilet roll)!
- how to carve jewellery from a block of wax.
- the secrets to mold making.
- the different types of silicon used.
- to cut your very own silicon mold
GET TO KNOW ABOUT METAL CHARACTERISTICS:
- Have you ever wondered why does your silver bracelet turn black? Professionals explain the different metals in jewellery making and you'll get to pour and melt your own pewter.
- Please take note of the instructions on your e-ticket.