COOK LUSCIOUS BUTTER CHICKEN AND NAAN IN A PRIVATE ONLINE CLASS (2 PAX)
This experience brings you cooking classes that are done online with locals around the world. Travel worldwide from your own kitchen and learn to cook new cuisines with guidance from experts accomplished in their native food & culture.
LEARN TO MAKE 2 POPULAR INDIAN DISHES
Butter chicken and naan. A hot favorite among many, now you can make this dish at home!A full list of recipes and list of ingredients will be forwarded prior to the class, so make sure you have everything you need ready. Travel from the safety of your own home to the prata joints of India!
ABOUT THE HOST:
Reshma lives with her father in Mumbai. As a girl, what made her curious about cooking is Reshma 's love for poha (spiced beaten rice). Reshma spent much of her time in the kitchen watching her mother cook, fixing dishes for the loved ones.Reshma will teach you how to make butter chicken in your online class, a flavourful, creamy chicken curry and naan, a traditional Indian flatbread.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Upon successful payment, the host will be connected with you and you will receive the class link and agree on a suitable time for the lesson.
- Meet your host online at your agreed time for your private cooking lesson!
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before event.
- Please take note of the instructions on your e-ticket.
- This experience is for 1 computer screen. One screen can have 1 person watching or a maximum of 4 people. For example, if 2 people who are living in the same house wish to take a class they need to book just 1 screen.