DECADENT CHINESE DISHES AWAIT YOU IN THIS DINNER MENU EXPERIENCE
WALK IN WITH AN EMPTY TUMMY
Jade Restaurant has provided diners with authentic Cantonese cuisine of excellent consistency and hospitality of unforgettable warmth for 11 years, amply winning the cherished prestige of its precious gemstone namesake for itself.
The restaurant upped the ante with its revamp in 2017 by announcing a more oriented culinary direction by Executive Chinese Chef Leong Chee Yeng and new interiors, upgrading the dining experience for connoisseurs.
With two private rooms and two partitioned sections, the 120-seat establishment is uniquely arranged in a color scheme that reflects the lustre of jade, specially commissioned wallpaper and evocative overhead lantern lighting, among other exquisite architectural features.
Jade Restaurant, housed in the historic and beautifully preserved Fullerton Hotel Singapore, itself a national treasure, is a fusion of heritage, design, culture, and exquisite dining that is unique to the culinary scene of Singapore.
- Crispy Five-Spice Pork Belly x 1
- Deep-Fried Prawn with Wasabi Mayonnaise x 1
- Chilled Beef Brisket Marinated with Spicy Chinese Peppercorns x 1
- Braised Crab Meat and Fish Maw in Superior Chicken Broth x 1
- Oven-Baked Premium Miso- Marinated Chilean Seabass with Crispy Rice x 1
- Simmered Ee-Fu Noodles with Wild Mushrooms in Truffle Jus x 1
- Shaved Coconut Ice with Seaweed and Green Bean x 1
- The voucher is valid only on the specified date and time.
- You can only redeem a maximum of 1 voucher(s) for each transaction.
- This offer is not valid for redemption on eve of and on public holidays, including special occasions such as Valentine’s Day, Easter Weekend, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, F1 Weekend and Thanksgiving Day.
- You must present your voucher upon arrival to redeem your reservation. The restaurant has the right to reject your voucher otherwise.
- Each voucher is only entitled for 1 person per redemption and applicable at Jade Restaurant. For any other additional consumption, it is to be charge to the guest’s personal account.
- The restaurant reserves the right to vary and amend any of the terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Opening hours - Monday to Sunday 630pm to 1030pm.