EXCLUSIVE DROP: VISIT THE SPOTS OF SOME OF SINGAPORE'S MOST CHILLING MURDERS
ENDING: 15th Apr 2021, 11.59pm
From famous murderers to Singapore's famous haunting tales. Let experienced guides regal you with fearsome stories of spine tingling murders and lore.
Visit the Old Changi Hospital, reputed to be the most haunted place in Singapore, or the home of Adrian Lim, thought to be the most gruesome, ritualistic murder Singapore has seen. After you will visit Amber Beacon Tower where the mystery of 2 murders are still unsolved to this day.
You will never forget this expedition, so if you're looking for something other to do and think you'd like to know more about the dark, mysterious, thrilling side of Singapore, this is perfect for you.
- Tour stops and highlights: Adrian Lim Toa Payoh, Orchard Road Presbyterian Church, East Coast Amber Beacon, Siglap Hidden Grave, Old Changi Hospital.
- The schedule is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions on your activity date.
- Children aged 0-2 can join this activity free of charge.
- Group size: 3-10 participant(s).
- This activity requires a minimum of 3 participant(s). If the minimum is not met, you can book an alternative date.
- This activity is not recommended for those with medical conditions (high blood pressure, epilepsy, etc.), pregnant women, or seniors.