GET THE HANG OF MAKING AUTHENTIC MOROCCAN TAJINE ONLINE (2 PAX)
This experience brings you cooking classes that are done online with locals around the world. Travel worldwide from your own kitchen and learn to cook new cuisines with guidance from experts accomplished in their native food & culture.
LEARN TO MAKE AN AUTHENTIC MOROCCAN TAJINE
A Maghrebi dish which is named after the earthenware pot in which it is cooked.It is also called maraq or marqa and is slow-cooked stew, usually made with sliced meat, poultry or fish together with local vegetables or fruit.
Ginger, cumin, turmeric, cinnamon, and saffron are the most commonly used spices in this dish. Enjoy a personal, one-on-one guidance online at a time of your convenience with Chamsi, a resident of Casablanca! A full list of recipes and list of ingredients will be forwarded prior to the class, so make sure you have everything you need ready.
Travel from the safety of your own home and learn Moroccan culinary traditions!
ABOUT THE HOST:
Chamsi prepares traditional seasonal home-style dishes, and also includes fresh meat and seafood from Casablanca. She's learned from the best home-cook she knows about the ins and outs of Moroccan cooking – her mother in law, Lala Naima.
They think genuine Moroccan food is best cooked at home and she is excited to share her recipes with you!
HOW IT WORKS:
- Upon successful payment, the host will be connected with you and you will receive the class link and agree on a suitable time for the lesson.
- Meet your host online at your agreed time for your private cooking lesson!
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before event
- Please take note of the instructions on your e-ticket.
- This experience is for 1 computer screen. One screen can have 1 person watching or a maximum of 4 people. For example, if 2 people who are living in the same house wish to take a class they need to book just 1 screen.