MASTER RISOTTO WITH TIPS FROM AN EXPERT (2 PAX)
This experience brings you cooking classes that are done online with locals around the world. Travel worldwide from your own kitchen and learn to cook new cuisines with guidance from experts accomplished in their native food & culture.
WHAT IS RISOTTO?
Risotto is a rice dish of northern Italy cooked with broth until it reaches a creamy consistency. The broth is derivable from meat , fish, or vegetables.
There are several types of risotto which include butter, onion, white wine, and parmesan cheese. It is one of Italy's most popular types of cooking rice.You will also learn about balsamic vinegar, a very deep, concentrated and strongly flavored Italian vinegar made entirely or partly from grape must.
A full list of recipes and list of ingredients will be forwarded prior to the class, so make sure you have everything you need ready. Travel from the safety of your own home!
ABOUT THE HOST:
Mariangela prepares regularly for her family and is enthusiastic about highlighting balsamic vinegar-including recettes. Mariangela focuses her cooking on the use of the vinegars she produces in her "La Cà dal Non" family: SABA, BALSAMOSABA and Traditional Balsamic Vinegar of Modena, all produced with one ingredient, the cooked grape juice of her own grapes.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Upon successful payment, the host will be connected with you and you will receive the class link and agree on a suitable time for the lesson.
- Meet your host online at your agreed time for your private cooking lesson!
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before event.
- Please take note of the instructions on your e-ticket.
- This experience is for 1 computer screen. One screen can have 1 person watching or a maximum of 4 people. For example, if 2 people who are living in the same house wish to take a class they need to book just 1 screen.