PIECE TOGETHER CUTE CHARACTER BENTO BOXES IN A PRIVATE ONLINE CLASS (2PAX)
This experience brings you cooking classes that are done online with locals around the world. Travel worldwide from your own kitchen and learn to cook new cuisines with guidance from experts accomplished in their native food & culture.
MAKE ADORABLE TOTORO BENTO BOX
In this online session, try your hand at making a Totoro bento box. Bento boxes are usually packed for school children for their lunches and contain rice accompanied with many side dishes like eggs, cheese, veggies etc.
Enjoy a personal, one-on-one guidance online at a time of your convenience with Noriko from Japan.A full list of recipes and list of ingredients will be forwarded prior to the class, so make sure you have everything you need ready.
Travel from the safety of your own home and learn some secrets of Japanese cuisine!
ABOUT THE HOST:
After an incredible experience she had cooking and eating with a local family living in rural New Zealand, where they regularly use a boat to get around, Noriko was inspired to share their culture and cuisine.
She started providing cooking lessons in Tokyo upon her return to Japan with the primary intention of sharing authentic Japanese food and culture with the world.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Upon successful payment, the host will be connected with you and you will receive the class link and agree on a suitable time for the lesson.
- Meet your host online at your agreed time for your private cooking lesson!
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before event
- Please take note of the instructions on your e-ticket.
- This experience is for 1 computer screen. One screen can have 1 person watching or a maximum of 4 people. For example, if 2 people who are living in the same house wish to take a class they need to book just 1 screen.