REDISCOVER SINGAPORE WITH THIS WALKING EXPEDITION OF CHINATOWN
LEARN ABOUT SINGAPORE'S PAST
Take a trip into the past with a professional tour guide at Telok Ayer, where our forefathers first settled in Singapore.
This activity is perfect for families with school-going children, to show them the history of Singapore outside of books as well as provide them with a great family bonding activity.
Snap incomparable photos and show your friends and family overseas!
- This tour is available every Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays.
- Activity time is 9am to 11am.
- This activity and this experience price is for a private group of 5 pax.
- Infants and children must be included in the passenger headcount.
- Children aged 0-1 can join this activity free of charge.
- 08:50 Meet your tour guide.
- 09:00 Tour around Telok Ayer.
- 11:00 End of tour.
- The schedule is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions on your activity date.
- Bring along caps, hats and put on comfortable walking shoes.