REVEAL THE PAST BY DROPPING BY THE FAMED BUKIT BROWN CEMETERY
JOIN A TOUR IN A CENTURY OLD PLACE RICH IN HISTORY & HERITAGE
Many of Singapore's famous Chinese pioneers have been buried here including Chew Joo Chiat (Joo Chiat estate), Gan Eng Seng (Gan Eng Seng School), Chew Boon Lay Lay (Boon Lay new town).
The history of our founders, the tomb architecture, decorative embellishment, fengshui orientation, is something everyone should know more about.
In a 3-hour visit to one of the biggest and last remaining cemeteries in Singapore, discover more with a professional tour guide.
- This tour is available on Saturday.
- Participants must be aged 10+ to participate in this activity.
- This activity requires a minimum of 10 participant(s). If the minimum is not met, you can book an alternative date or request a full refund.
- Be at the meet up location 15 minutes before the scheduled activity time.
- 8.45am Meet at Marymount MRT Station.
- Leave for Bukit Brown Cemetery.
- Arrive Bukit Brown and make a short walk to destination.
- On arrival, tour starts immediately.
- The schedule is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions on your activity date.