REVEAL THE SECRETS BEHIND PASTEL DE NATA (2 PAX)
This experience brings you cooking classes that are done online with locals around the world. Travel worldwide from your own kitchen and learn to cook new cuisines with guidance from experts accomplished in their native food & culture.
MAKE AN ICONIC DESSERT
Pastel De Nata which look like a cross between a custard tart and a cake but for this the outside is crispy and flaky while the inside is soft and creamy.
Each region of Portugal and every baker has their own way of modifying the original recipe, but everybody's ideal outcome is the egg filling and flaky crust. These sweets are a bit laborious to make hence why this session is perfect!
Enjoy a personal, one-on-one guidance online at a time of your convenience with João from Portugal.A full list of recipes and list of ingredients will be forwarded prior to the class, so make sure you have everything you need ready. Travel from the safety of your own home and learn some secrets of Portuguese cuisine!
ABOUT THE HOST:
Learn how to make traditional pastel de nata, Portuguese egg custard tarts from João, a baker in fifth generation and owner of an authentic Lisbon bakery. Born and raised outside Lisbon in the countryside, João grew up inside the restaurant and subsequently bakery run by his parents.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Upon successful payment, the host will be connected with you and you will receive the class link and agree on a suitable time for the lesson.
- Meet your host online at your agreed time for your private cooking lesson!
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before event
- Please take note of the instructions on your e-ticket.
- This experience is for 1 computer screen. One screen can have 1 person watching or a maximum of 4 people. For example, if 2 people who are living in the same house wish to take a class they need to book just 1 screen.