RIDE A BIKE AND EXPLORE CONEY ISLAND
EXPLORE THE ISLAND ON 2 WHEELS
Enjoy a bike ride with your friends & family to Pasir Ris Beach Park, Lorong Halus and Coney Island.
Wildlife such as otters, macaques, monitor lizards, birds, hornbills, kingfishers, butterflies and dragonflies will interest even the most jaded.
Take pictures of Pasir Ris Beach Park's stunning scenery and the wildlife along the way.
Learn about the role of the Lorong Halus wetlands and interesting facts about the Mangrove Boardwalk on Coney Island and Pasir Ris Beach Park
- The voucher is only valid on the specified date and time.
- Participants must be aged 15+ to participate in this activity.
- You must have a reasonable level of fitness and basic competence at riding a bike. Please make sure to have these requirements to participate in this tour.
- This experience is available every Monday to Sunday: 8:30am OR 2:00pm.
- Total duration is 3 hours.
- This tour will operate in sunny, cloudy, or light rain conditions (shelter if heavy rain).
- If heavy rain persists such that you are unable to reach Lorong Halus (the first stop), you will be offered the same tour on another date within 30 days of the tour date for free.
MEET UP INFORMATION:
- Be at the meet up location 10 minutes before the scheduled activity time.
- Please arrive on time.
- The guide will wait for 15 minutes from the tour start time, after 15 minutes you will be considered as no show and no refunds will be issued.
- Look for the guide holding The Cycle Startup sign.