EXCLUSIVE DROP: SAIL THE SOUTHERN STRAITS ON A SUNSET & DINNER CRUISE
ENDING: 17th Feb 2021, 11.59pm
FEEL THE SEA BREEZE ON YOUR FACE
Indulge in an unforgettable sea encounter and discover unexplored islands with your loved ones as you enjoy a halal certified dinner. Catch the romantic sunset and capture the best pictures and videos while cruising along these scenic locations.
Watch out for Sisters' Island, St John's Island, Kusu Island and Lazarus Island not forgetting our iconic cityscape and skyline of Singapore in the Sentosa and Marina Bay area.
- The voucher is valid only on the specified date.
- You can present either a printed or mobile voucher.
- You can enter the venue directly with this voucher.
- Children aged 0-1 can join this activity free of charge.
- Children aged 2+ will be charged the same rate as adults.
- If you are prone to motion sickness, we strongly recommend you take travel sickness tablets 1 hour(s) before the activity time.
- Dinner menu is fixed.
- Delay in sail time may occur in case of bad weather.
- This activity is not recommended for those with medical conditions (high blood pressure, epilepsy, etc.), pregnant women, or seniors.
- The activity is unable to accommodate for allergies, gluten intolerance, vegetarian diets, or other dietary needs.
- This activity is not stroller and wheelchair-accessible.
- Be at the meet up location 15 minutes before the scheduled activity time.
- No refunds will be issued for late arrivals and/or no-shows once the activity starts.
MENU (HALAL CERTIFIED):
- Welcome Drink (Soft Drink)
- Jumbo Chicken Satay with condiments.
- Main 1: Caesar salad (tossed onboard) & Teriyaki Chicken Chops (teppanyaki grill)
- Main 2: IMPOSSIBLE slides (warm, toasted buns, cheddar cheese, garlic aioli) Suitable for vegetarians
- Every Friday from 18:30-21:00.
- 18:30 Boarding.
- 18:45 Set Sail.
- 19:00-20:30 Dinner and drinks.
- 20:30 Return.
- 20:45-21:00 Disembark.
- Tour stops and highlights: Sunset at sea, Chef on Board, Marina Bay region, Sentosa, Singapore Southern Straits (Sisters' Island, St John's Island, Kusu Island, Lazarus Island) Nightlights of CBD iconic skyline.
- The schedule is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions on your activity date.