SIP ON FRESHLY BREWED TEA AT THIS TEA WORKSHOP
SIP ON A CUP OF TEA AND GO ON A TEA-LIGHFUL JOURNEY
This delightful workshop will take you on a discovery of senses through tea. You will learn how to brew tea correctly, learn the rich history of tea, where it came from and how it got to our shores.
Of course, you will also indulge in a tasting session as well as bring home worksheets on your latest lesson.
- This activity requires a minimum of 2 participant(s).
- This experience price is for 2 pax.
- If the minimum is not met, you can book an alternative date or request a full refund.
- This activity is available on Saturday or Sunday from 3pm to 7pm.
- Tour stops and highlights: Introduction to the history of tea brewery, worksheet, tasting, hands-on brewing.
- Please be at the meet up location 10 minutes before the scheduled activity time.
- No refunds will be issued for late arrivals and/or no-shows once the activity starts.