EXCLUSIVE DROP: SPLASH AND SLIDE AT THIS EPIC WATERPARK
ENDING: 14th Jan 2021, 11.59pm
WITH 7 NEW FEATURES, THIS WATERPARK IS SURE TO BEAT THE HEAT
Wild Wild Wet is one of Singapore's biggest water parks that offers the entire family a day of thrills and spills.
It remains one of the most popular tourist attractions in Downtown East, in the eastern part of Singapore! With seven new features, such as Kraken Racer, Free Fall, and Kidz Zone, the impressively enlarged park is now home to 16 attractions, all of which aim to bring entertainment to a whole new level for everybody!
Visitors are promised a fun-filled day from adrenaline-pumping trips to calming and gentle ones! Amid the pleasure, the welfare of the guests remains the highest priority.
Both lifeguards are specially qualified at water-based attractions under clear international requirements for lifeguarding.
For its facilities, support, protection, activities, consistency, and more, Wild Wild Wet has also received numerous accolades in Singapore.
- Children aged 0-2 can enter free of charge
- Child Eligibility: Age 3-12
- Senior ticket: Age 55+
- Guests should dress in appropriate attire of modest swimwear or shorts and T-shirts at all times for safety purposes.
- All swimming attire should be free of zippers, buttons or other hard objects. Swim diapers are required for children.
- Outside food and drinks are not allowed inside the venue.
- Closed every Tuesdays.
- Opening hours - 12pm to 6pm.