EXCLUSIVE DROP: TRAIPSE THROUGH THE SOUTHERN RIDGES 36M HIGH
ENDING: 14th Feb 2021, 11.59pm
WALK AND ENJOY THE PEACE AND CALM OF THE SOUTHERN RIDGES
The Southern Ridges offer walking enthusiasts, history buffs, shutterbugs, wildlife lovers, birdwatchers and families, green open spaces that connect Mount Faber Park, Telok Blangah Hill Park, HortPark, Kent Ridge Park and Labrador Nature Reserve.
The elegance of the local flora and birds in their natural environment is one of the best opportunities to enjoy panoramic views of the area, the harbour and the Southern Islands along the road.
Along the way, you can pass the tallest pedestrian bridge in Singapore at 36m above ground level. Another perfect way to take a fun break from city life's hustle and bustle.
- This tour is available on Monday-Sunday.
- Time: 09:00-12:00.
- Total: 3 hour(s) and 0 minute(s).
- Tour stops and highlights: Henderson Waves, Forest of Giants, Alkaff Mansion Terrace Garden, Forest Walk, Alexandra Arch, HortPark, Canopy Walk, Bukit Chandu.
- The schedule is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions on your activity date.
MEET UP INFORMATION:
- Be at the meet up location 10 minutes before the scheduled activity time.
- Please arrive on time.
- No refunds will be issued for late arrivals and/or no-shows once the activity starts.
- Look for the guide holding/wearing an Atlas Travelz badge or signboard.