UNCOVER THE SECRETS OF KETAM ISLAND SOUTHWEST OF PULAU UBIN
ALL ONBOARD A KAYAKING ADVENTURE
Experience an open sea kayaking tour with a close-up view of the mangrove ecosystem and be greeted with natural flora and fauna sightings around Pulau Ketam, an island just off Pulau Ubin's southwest.
Starting from the southern end of Pulau Ubin, hugging the coast and continuing westward, making for Ketam Island, the tour's highlight.
Our helpful adventure leaders will be able to point you out along the way to these places! You may also spot chilling out the odd water monitor lizards or swimming by otters.
For this journey, no prerequisites are required, and this is truly the perfect challenge for those who want to test their physical limits.
For families and groups of teenagers, this is an ideal adventure!
- Participants must be aged 7+ to participate in this activity.
- Children aged 7-11 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Due to the nature of this activity, seniors aged 75+ are not recommended to participate.
- Please note that participants will get into the water and get wet.
- For safety purposes, a mandatory floatation test will be conducted before kayaking.
- Please note that covered shoes are mandatory.